Your visa got rejected?
We may be able to help you. We cater all kinds of Canada visa rejections. These include,
- Visit visa rejections
- Study visa rejections
- Spouse visa rejections
- Permanent residence rejections
- PR card renewal rejections
- Citizenship issues
- Business migrant rejections
- All other types of visa rejections
The most common ways why visa get rejected
- The applicant failed to complete the entire application and/or provide all the proper documentation
- The applicant misrepresented themselves on visa application
- The applicant did not effectively establish a case that their visit would be temporary or that they were not going to immigrate permanently
- The applicant has a criminal history with incidents of drug use, serious crimes, or multiple convictions with jail time
- The applicant could not demonstrate ability to support themselves financially during the trip
- The applicant has previous immigration issues or violations on record
If your visitor visa application is rejected, you may reapply after several months have passed, but you will have to provide new and more compelling evidence the second time around. You may hire a RCIC to prepare your case will save you precious time and resources, but most importantly they can work on your case to get you the visa approval you need.
We are here to help you. Please contact us with your reject details.