HOW CAN YOU SPONSOR YOUR PARENT GRANDPARENT AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA?
You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada. Then you may be able to sponsor your parent or grandparent to become a permanent resident under the Family Class
- Parents and grandparents may be eligible to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents.
- There must be a sponsor for any relative immigrating to Canada within the Family Class.
- Both the person sponsoring a relative and the person wishing to immigrate to Canada must meet certain requirements.
- Applicants for permanent residence must go through medical, criminal and background checks.
- You must promise to support that person and their dependants financially. Therefore, you have to meet certain income requirements. We can determine your eligibility and we can assess your financial commitment
- You and the sponsored relative must sign a sponsorship agreement that commits you to provide financial support for your relative if necessary.
- You must promise to provide financial support for the relative and any other eligible relatives accompanying them for a period of three to ten years
Every calendar year Canadian government accepts limited number of applications to Sponsor your parents and grandparents. Please contact us for further details.
Parents' and grandparents' super visa
This is essentially an extended visitor visa to Canada for eligible parents and grandparents. Please contact us for further details.
We provide assistance for suitable and qualified applicants.