Migrate Through-Skilled Trades


Canadian government accepts application through skilled trades for below categories. If you are whether working in Canada or outside Canada, you may be eligible to apply. Please contact info@migrateto-canada.com to check your eligibility and initial consultation.

Eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades

industrial, electrical and construction trades,
maintenance and equipment operation trades,
supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
chefs and cooks, and
butchers and bakers.

How to qualify

You are currently working in CANADA in one of the above categories
You have minimum 2 years of working experience in the trade
You have a LMIA (job offer) from Canada for the same trade
You have the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),

Job offers are available with us

For suitable applicants we do find employment offers, LMIA, from Canada. You must check with us since these LMIAs are in high demand all the time. Please visit our FB page and get up to date information.
We have LMIA and we do find LMIA for you, if requested.