Studying abroad made easier
Even if you are visiting Canada we can cater your dream of studying journey in Canada. We cater all types of new work permit applications. This is for new study permit applicants if you want to study in Canada. We provide you solutions from finding your required study program. We directly contact colleges and universities and then we provide you complete solutions for Canadian dream.
Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world.
From elementary school to universities and colleges, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. Individuals who study in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected educations that prepare them for future professional pursuits. This is combined with tuition fees and living costs that are generally lower than in other developed countries.
The number of international students in Canada is over 300,000, a figure that is constantly growing. If you have gained admission to a Canadian educational institution, you may be able to obtain a study permit to study in Canada.
Not only that, but education is also a popular pathway to Canadian permanent residence. Read on to learn more.
Browse Canadian Schools
Finding a school is the first step in the process of becoming a student in Canada. No matter what your educational goals, Canada has the school for you. Finding the right school, and securing admission, is necessary for obtaining a study permit.
Other benefits to studying in Canada
While studying in Canada, international students in Canada may also:
- work for up to 20 hours per week while in school, and on a full-time basis during school breaks;
- obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit for the equivalent duration of the studies once the program is successfully completed, allowing students to remain in Canada for many years before becoming a permanent resident;
- bring an accompanying spouse or common-law partner to Canada on an open full-time work permit, allowing him or her to work for any employer;
- bring accompanying minor children to study in Canada at the same rate that Canadians pay; and
- as mentioned above, become eligible for Canadian permanent residence, either through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), through Quebec’s immigration system, or through the Express Entry immigration selection system.