PR Applicants in Canada

Are you currently working in Canada?
Or Completed your studies in Canada?

We can help you to get your Permanent Resident status faster. Work with us to achieve success.
If you are already working or studying in Canada we can provide you full services to apply your PR application for you. A wide range of choices are available for you, if you are keen in this program. Your Canadian experience is highly valuable for your PR application. With the approval of PR, your family and you become eligible as Canadian residents.

Do you fall into one of the below mentioned categories? You are not sure yet?

(1) Federal Skilled Trades Program

You are working in Canada or you have an employer in Canada and got a Service Canada approved LMO. If your LMO is under one of below categories contact us. We will make you a Canadian Permanent Resident sooner. Click here to see the list or check on CIC web site

(2) Canadian Experience Class

You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:

plan to live outside the province of Quebec
have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).

Skilled work experience

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC),
skilled work experience means:

Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week

If the details and list of main duties for a job under NOC skill types 0, A or B match what you did while you worked in Canada, your job is likely in that group. If it does not, look at the list to see if another job matches your experience.

If your existing work permit is about to expire you may be eligible for a bridging open work permit. Bridging open work permits allow qualified applicants to keep working while they await a final decision on their permanent residence application.

Contact us to see whether you are eligible

(4) Provincial nominees

If you are working in Canada you may be eligible to apply to become a Canadian permanent resident. There are many occupations that are eligible under this program. Even if you are working as a General Labourer, you may be eligible. Every year we process many Provincial Nominee applications. Please contact us.

(5) Live-in caregivers & Refugees

Please contact us, if you require services.