Settle in Canada
For those wanting to migrate abroad, we offer documentation processing, application and filing services. Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A highly experienced research team evaluates and processes cases diligently as per the latest rules and regulations.
We file the highest number of visa applications from Sri Lanka.
According to CIC website published information, EXPRESS ENTRY is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program*
- Federal Skilled Trades Program* and
- Canadian Experience Class*
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs.(*please contact us to check your eligibility and suitability for any of the above programs)
Express entry 2015
Examples for Eligible occupations
|1||Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services|
|2||Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services,|
|4||Human resources managers|
|6||Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers|
|7||Managers in health care|
|9||Home building and renovation managers|
|10||Managers in natural resources production and fishing|
|12||Financial auditors and accountants|
|13||Financial and investment analysts|
|14||Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers|
|15||Other financial officers|
|16||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations|
|17||Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers|
|19||Geoscientists and oceanographers|
|22||Electrical and electronics engineers|
|24||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|25||Database analysts and data administrators|
|26||Software engineers and designers|
|27||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|28||Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians|
|30||Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians|
|31||Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics|
|32||Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety|
|33||Computer network technicians|
|34||Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors|
|35||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses|
|37||General practitioners and family physicians|
|38||Dietitians and nutritionists|
|39||Audiologists and speech-language pathologists|
|42||Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists|
|43||Medical radiation technologists|
|45||Licensed practical nurses|
|47||University professors and lecturers|
|49||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|50||Translators, terminologists and interpreters|
SKILLED TRADES 2016
Canadian government accepts application through skilled trades for below categories. If you are whether working in Canada or outside Canada, you may be eligible to apply. Please contact email@example.com to check your eligibility and initial consultation.
Eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades
industrial, electrical and construction trades,
maintenance and equipment operation trades,
processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
chefs and cooks, and
butchers and bakers.How to qualify
You are currently working in CANADA in one of the above categories
You have minimum 2 years of working experience in the trade
You have a LMIA (job offer) from Canada for the same trade
You have the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
HOW CAN YOU SPONSOR YOUR PARENT GRANDPARENT AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA?
You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada. Then you may be able to sponsor your parent or grandparent to become a permanent resident under the Family Class
- Parents and grandparents may be eligible to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents.
- There must be a sponsor for any relative immigrating to Canada within the Family Class.
- Both the person sponsoring a relative and the person wishing to immigrate to Canada must meet certain requirements.
- Applicants for permanent residence must go through medical, criminal and background checks.
- You must promise to support that person and their dependants financially. Therefore, you have to meet certain income requirements. We can determine your eligibility and we can assess your financial commitment
- You and the sponsored relative must sign a sponsorship agreement that commits you to provide financial support for your relative if necessary.
- You must promise to provide financial support for the relative and any other eligible relatives accompanying them for a period of three to ten years
Every calendar year Canadian government accepts limited number of applications to Sponsor your parents and grandparents. Please contact us for further details.
Parents’ and grandparents’ super visa
This is essentially an extended visitor visa to Canada for eligible parents and grandparents. Please contact us for further details.
We provide assistance for suitable and qualified applicants.
Your visa got rejected?
We may be able to help you. We cater all kinds of Canada visa rejections. These include,
- Visit visa rejections
- Study visa rejections
- Spouse visa rejections
- Permanent residence rejections
- PR card renewal rejections
- Citizenship issues
- Business migrant rejections
All other types of visa rejections
The most common ways why visa get rejected
- The applicant failed to complete the entire application and/or provide all the proper documentation
- The applicant misrepresented themselves on visa application
- The applicant did not effectively establish a case that their visit would be temporary or that they were not going to immigrate permanently
- The applicant has a criminal history with incidents of drug use, serious crimes, or multiple convictions with jail time
- The applicant could not demonstrate ability to support themselves financially during the trip
- The applicant has previous immigration issues or violations on record
If your visitor visa application is rejected, you may reapply after several months have passed, but you will have to provide new and more compelling evidence the second time around. You may hire a RCIC to prepare your case will save you precious time and resources, but most importantly they can work on your case to get you the visa approval you need.
We are here to help you. Please contact us with your reject details.